- Cross-border activity has grown in volume and complexity in recent years but the goal remains the same – facilitating beneficial movement of legitimate goods, travel, and citizens while keeping a country safe from harm.
- Disruption of illegal goods and/or illegal persons at the point of entry or exit is a top priority for the security of every nation. There is a way to balance the volume with vigilance.
- Consequences of unsafe borders are significant – from terrorism, transnational crime, cybercrime, intellectual property theft, and unsafe products – all which threaten a nation, its businesses and/or its citizens.
Babel Street’s analytics platform offers an AI-enabled repeatable process to automatically screen entities against public records, watchlists, social media presence, and other customer-selected factors to discover and decipher insights on entities that pose a threat or evidence of IP infringements, theft and/or economic espionage.
Babel Street empowers teams with actionable insights to improve decision making for international commerce, travel, and entry – in and out of a country.
- Compromised IP
- Counterfeit goods
- Persons of interest (POIs)
- Groups of interest (GOIs)
- Loss prevention
- Brand reputation impact
- Images of interest
Trade and entry enforcement aims to ensure a country’s safety and economic vitality through integration and innovation.