- Detecting or mitigating hostile actions against military members, civilian employees, facilities, and critical information around the world is always first and foremost for national security.
- Understanding the readiness of foreign militaries in times of a pending conflict, war or even a black swan event (e.g. COVID-19) so that the right counter strategies are put into action.
- Without sustained global situational awareness to protect forces and bases at home and abroad as well as to properly assess readiness levels of foreign militaries – lives, property, assets, and even nations may be at risk.
Babel Street’s analytics platform offers an AI-enabled cross-lingual, persistent search of thousands of global and regional PAI sources around the world in over 200 languages to rapidly discover and decipher threats to operating bases, and marked changes in foreign military presence in countries of interest.
Babel Street empowers teams with actionable insights to stay advised of imminent threats to forces around the world and the military readiness of foreign powers.
- Breaking and local news
- Persons of interest (POIs)
- Groups of interest (GOIs)
- Named areas of interest (NAIs)
- Spot situation reports
- Force protection
- Embassy or facility threats
- Known/unknown hostile threats from foreign nationals
- Rescue assistance
- Images/videos of interest
- Damage assessments
Force protection and military readiness are equally vital to national security – to save lives, secure assets, and protect nations from harm.