- The interconnectedness of critical systems and the sheer volume of sensitive information running through those systems have created cyber vulnerability and given rise to cyber threats worldwide.
- Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea are all using disruptive technologies to gain military advantage over their adversaries and non-state actors also inflict serious harm through cyber campaigns against nations and their citizens.
- Cyberattacks have huge impacts – and can range from being financially damaging to businesses or citizens to endangering lives or worse, potentially paralyzing an entire community or nation.
Babel Street’s analytics platform offers an AI-enabled cross-lingual, persistent search of thousands of global and regional PAI sources around the world in over 200 languages to rapidly discover and decipher insights on potential cyber threats from adversaries.
Babel Street empowers teams with actionable insights to identify harmful cyber threats from adversaries.
- Emerging threats from nations of interest
- Persons of interest (POIs)
- Groups of interest (GOIs)
- Indications & warnings
- Data breaches
- Hack & dump tactics
- Evidence of cloaking
- Source of misinformation
Cyber security is vital to the safety, stability, and economic viability of all nations and allies.