- Government supply chains are complex, globally interconnected ecosystems – and that complexity introduces risk at every stage of the product life cycle.
- Serious vulnerabilities provide an opportunity for adversaries to do significant harm, such as theft of a country’s intellectual property, or infiltration of Tier-N suppliers across multiple systems or geographies.
- A disrupted supply chain has a direct impact on consumers, communities and entire nations, ranging from interrupted flow of goods and services, counterfeit goods, loss of innovation and jobs, or weakened military strength.
Babel Street’s analytics platform offers an AI-enabled cross-lingual, persistent search of thousands of global and regional PAI sources around the world in over 200 languages to rapidly discover and decipher risk within your organization’s Tier N supply ecosystem.
Babel Street empowers teams with actionable insights to safeguard a government’s supply chain against known and unknown threats, and vulnerabilities.
- Presence of foreign influence
- Supplier viability
- Validation of facility locations
- Evidence of shell companies
- Geopolitical or market risk
- Sanctioned entities
- Links to adversaries/foreign governments
- Other supply chain threats and vulnerabilities
Supply chain risk management ensures the viability and resilience of a government’s supply chain.