- Sophisticated technologies and ubiquitous data have enabled both an interconnectedness and a vulnerability around the world – and have given rise to threats by foreign powers intent to do harm against other nations.
- Traditional threats are well known, but hybrid threats are not easily detected and allow adversaries to take advantage of cyber ambiguity and agencies must decipher threats and devise strategies to neutralize them.
- Impacts are wide-ranging and significant – from the disruption of national critical services, loss of economic viability, or even lives lost.
Babel Street’s analytics platform offers an AI-enabled cross-lingual, persistent search of thousands of global and regional PAI sources around the world in over 200 languages to rapidly discover and decipher threats from foreign adversaries.
Babel Street empowers teams with actionable insights to uncover threats from hostile foreign powers and minimize impact.
- Emerging threats from nations of interest
- Persons of interest (POIs)
- Groups of interest (GOIs)
- Images/videos of interest
- Source validation/confirmation
- Political interference
- Perimeters of risk
- Predictive analysis
- False claims
Counterintelligence is crucial to safeguard a nation’s interests – from democracy to freedom to economic well-being.