- The interconnectedness of the world economy today makes the global supply chain vulnerable to disruption at any time. Vulnerability associated with known risks can be anticipated while other risks are unexpected.
- Now, more than ever, global trade has global implications. The ripple effect through your Tier-N suppliers can be staggering and put your entire business at risk around the world.
- Unexpected shutdowns lead to lost productivity and lost revenues – and depending on the type of event, even reputational damage.
Babel Street’s analytics platform offers an AI-enabled cross-lingual, persistent search of thousands of global and regional PAI sources around the world in over 200 languages to rapidly discover and decipher insights for situational awareness in advance of and during a crisis.
Babel Street empowers teams with actionable insights to understand vulnerabilities to be better prepared for an agile response in case of supply chain disruption.
- Breaking news
- Named areas of interest (NAIs)
- Supply chain impact
- Loss prevention
- Images/videos of interest
- Damage assessments
- Rescue assistance
- Subsequent looting
- Price gouging
Understanding the impact to suppliers, locations, products, and components as soon as a shutdown occurs, allows businesses to move first to secure inventory from non-impacted areas of the world – and resume normal business operations quickly.