- The global regulatory environment has created increased complexity and burden for organizations operating in multiple geographies with different regulations. The scope has expanded beyond customers to suppliers and partners.
- Regulators expect compliance programs to not only offer early detection, but to have procedures and teams in place to act on red flags. Continuous compliance is now considered essential for business continuity.
- Risk associated with customers, suppliers, contractors, vendors, and partners leaves companies vulnerable to brand and reputational damage, regulatory violations and fines, as well as business operation interruptions.
Babel Street’s analytics platform offers an AI-enabled repeatable process to rapidly discover and decipher risks by first automatically screening entities against public records filings, business registration records and watchlists; followed by a search for social media presence and derogatory activities.
Babel Street empowers teams with actionable insights to simplify compliance by understanding potential risks with customers, vendors, and partners around the world.
- Violent threats
- Illicit drugs
- Insider threats
- Sanctions violators and politically exposed persons
- Derogatory activities
- Social media presence
- Associations with known criminal or
Continuous compliance safeguards companies against potential bad actors, ultimately reducing a corporation’s risk and liability.